View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #163
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Arrow Re: Antagonist’s Anarchy: Derived from Dianthus

Miss? What under the sun...? Then he recalled he was still wearing their get-away disguise. Disgust flooded his features, and tearing off the wig in one hand, he placed it on the horse's head, and fixed first Ydalon with a sharp nod, and then Jason with an aloof look the match of any blue-blood, coupled with disbelief.

“Noble? You?” Sarcasm dripped from his words, “of course m'lord, how could I be so blind? A noble without the garb to match, kneeling in the dirt as blood runs from his nose; one who speaks without the refinement of his class but rather, the coarseness of commoners. Of course, how could I have missed such a thing?

“Tell me, which House do you hail from? Not that you Westlanders can claim such things; I doubt any of you 'nobles' are past your third generation. Pah! It means nothing.”
As he spoke, he absently unlaced the dress; it was one that laced from the neck to back and without breaking his words, or lifting it over his head, he pulled it from his leg, his eyes never leaving Jason's. Under the dress, he wore the common garb of a traveller, yet it was woven from finest silk. The tunic was dark, with a sheen of midnight blue, and at the man's side was a curved sword, as long as any broadsword, but not as wide.

“If this man,” he gestured at Nivram,
“is truly your companion, then perhaps you know the Blue Lotus by the name 'Isokla'. If you have encountered her, speak of her, I beseech you.” This was directed at Ydalon, “For I would know of her whereabouts.” His eyes flickered towards Jason, “The Lady Isokla and I share 'common' roots.” If there was any mistake that this man was anything less than a lord, given his usage of 'lady' for Isokla, well... how much more did it need spelling out?

~~~

Meanwhile, an all but forgotten Tod rumaged through the wreckage in search of a drink. Accursed arsonists.

Last edited by Calaethis Dragonsbane; 04-22-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Missed a tag! oh noez!
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote