Thread: ecstacy
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 09:14 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Taken plenty of XTC over the years, the REAL XTC, not to be confused with the crap that passes for XTC nowadays. Today you shouldn't be surprised if your pills contain elephant tranquilizers, or nothing else but amphetamine. That's why you can have your XTC tested at the entrance of some of the main party events here in the Netherlands, and i strongly advice everyone to do so, if you don't wanna drop dead in the middle of the dancefloor. There's stuff outthere that kills young healthy people, can't take any chances anymore.

In the days when XTC still did what it is supposed to do (which is make you feel extremely happy and good inside, and horny as well since it originally is a lust enhancing drug), i sold it on parties all over the Netherlands. Back in those days you could charge people 50 Guilders for just one pill, instead of the handfull of pills you get for 5 €, and you would be high ALL NIGHT LONG of just one pill. Nowadays people swallow them like candy, and it doesn't even have the effect it should have.

I've had my fair share of real XTC, but immediately put a stop to it once the sleezy pushers took over. I still enjoy the feeling of being high, but it's not worth dying for. What's on the market today ISN'T XTC, and whatever it is, i don't want that crap in my body.