View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 11:37 PM   #2
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

What mods have you used? I have been expanding my mods and am finding a lot more enjoyment. I have only been playing about 6 months, but I found tactics and Ascencion has added a LOT to my game playing experience...though I supsect you have tried them if you have been playing a while. I have also been trying a lot of the different NPC mods as they can bring some cool quests. Though I still find myself having Jaheira every game. Not sure why, probably all the side quests. LOL In my newest game I am playing a Swashbuckler. I have mainly played Fighters (played a Paladin last time out) so I am rather excited about trying a new class. I am also considering dualing this time around, though I am not sure to what yet. I have been looking at old threads and the idea of dualing to a Cleric sounds interesting. I have never tried the solo experience prefering parties for the role playing experience. Some parts do drag at times, but then something new occurs and I find my self enjoying the game again. Another NPC mod I have installed for my current game is The Longer Road, it sounds interesting and looks as if it could spice up the game from a roleplaying experience. Anyway, just some thoughts from a relative "newbie".

Peace, John.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote