View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #16
aVENGER_[RR]
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: Rogue Rebalancing mod v3.7 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilyich View Post
I am playing 3.71, although the Mislead was only killed once in the 3 attempts at the fight
Thanks again for reporting that bug, I've found out what was causing it and corrected it for the next release. BTW, did your character per chance go invisible via Staff of the Magi + Cloak of Non-Detection right at the start of the battle with Aran? That might have triggered the bug since Aran's AI was not taking this into account in v3.71.
Quote:
getting out through the Lightning Bolt traps alive. (Yes, I died twice on the trapped corridor because I have no Thief. I have no complaint with this of course.)
There's a Potion of Absorption in one of the chests in the room where Dedral and his cohort ambush you. It grants 100% electrical resistance for 10 turns and +10 bonus to crushing attacks (i.e. those of Golems) so even non-thieves can get through that area relatively safely. BTW, since you actually managed to solo the entire Shadow Thief Improvements, (a great feat, since the encounters were designed with a full party in mind) would you mind posting your impressions of the combat and perhaps some of the tactics that you used? I'd really like to get more feedback on the the Shadow Thief Improvements component.
aVENGER_[RR] is offline   Reply With Quote