View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 08:10 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello everyone! I am enjoying some of the threads going on like the morality one of Lav's and the other one on why go to school and it occured to me I'd like to ask some questions of you young folk. So if you don't mind, would you respond here? I'm curious as to how you all think. [img]smile.gif[/img]

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college?

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? (if you are IN college now, answer this too, if you like! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please! [img]smile.gif[/img]

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?

8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?

Thanks so much for taking time to read/answer my thread! I really am so happy to see you all around here.. and it's always good to get to know one another better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy

[ 03-29-2002, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]