View Single Post
Old 12-01-2000, 05:54 AM   #2
KalenLeah

I dont want to be a cockhead, but .... What is this all about? I mean, I bought the Game, cause it said "Role Playing Game", then I read this thread and think about my role.

I should be the chosen one, the last hope, the saviour of a land, which is threatened by unspeakable evil. I am breathing hard, my enemys are everywhere. Every step could be my last. Just encountered a dragon, i paid respect and honored this Ancient Dragon, cause he is more than 10 000 Years old, a hundred times more than a human life would last. I am proud that the last watcher of the mavin Sword, a blade which beholds the only way to save the land, thinks me worthy of the blade. After I snap the blade from the altar, hands still shivering because of its might, my dwarven warrior in the party tips on my shoulder and points to the dragon... "Hey Kalen, what about our Exp, lets kill it, I dont think we need it anymore...."

You get the point? If I want to kill, I just play Quake, or Unreal, if I want to kill and like the mideaval, then I play heretic, but no roleplaying games.

Sorry for the inconvinience
Kalen Leah

PS: Yes, i talk to my Chars when I sit in front of the computer.