Thread: Replay Value
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #40
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Happy Re: Replay Value

Ok, They managed to get into the ruins eventually- those dark underwater caves that twist around drive me crazy! I have a terrible sense of direction.

Anyway, they breezed through the outer ruins and the Gate Towers seemed to be abandoned, so they went right up to the lever, opened the gates, and cries from the Sleeping Sentinel rang out as it took crush damage from the opening gates!

Oh, how they laughed!... except for Wili the Rat who fretted and whined all the way back to town that he might not get credit for the deed since the Sentinel had obviously been "disturbed", but the Dojo Master didn't care since Wili managed to open the gate BEFORE the Sentinel was awoken. They just didn't gain any experience from its demise since it was accidentally killed.

Now that Wili's a Ninja, I'll have to get Gronk the Gourk Barbarian into Ranger Training. He's always been facinated with Fletchery and Bowmanship, but his Clan always made fun of Archers as "sissies". Seeing Wili the Rat with his bow recently has renewed Gronk's interest and he's going to inquire at the Armory tonight.

Peace, +Dr.Pick