View Single Post
Old 10-07-2001, 08:48 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by crymson77:
It happened completley by chance. I had like four gem bags and I hadn't sold any in some time. I was down in the bridge district, when I decided I'll check out that stupid door, that I assumed was there just to make me mad. With out telling me that I need to gather my party, they took all of my rouge stones, and sucked me inside. I had eight of those stones, and the're worth a pretty penny. So there is a lich and a few of his planner friends, no biggie, the're all dead now, and there was a pretty cool rod or something in there too. I guess I'm just wondering, is that all there is? I mean, after all this time of wondering what the hell is that door was for, I'm left with the feeling of, what the hell was that door for? I'm happy with the experience and the magic items, but I'm left comfused. I mostly want to know why that door is a portal at all, to anywhere? Also there is a coudren of blood, you can click on it and it says something about "the path yet remains"? What path? The one that leads outside, or the one that clues me in on what plane they took me to. Anyone have any insights?

That's the Twisted Rune battle. And that's it. Just some
experience and usually quite a few reloads. The earlier in
the game you go, the tougher it is. I also had the problem
with the gems, except my entire bag disappeared. Not just the
Rogue Stones, but the entire bag..Now I need another Bejuril.