Thread: Fav Character
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 04:45 PM   #102
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Hey intrepid wanderers of Baldur's Gate,

First post to this part of the forum, but have just started playing through this wondrous game a third time.

First time, I never had the expansion and went for a straight neutral good Dwarven Fighter. Don't have access to his stats anymore right at this moment, but he wasn't quite as potent as many that I've seen here. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Second time, with the expansion installed, I decided to use the stats of an old favourite PnP character who was killed in the very last game of second ed AD&D that I ever played, in order to sustain his memory.

Name: Mead
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard
Level: 5

STR: 16
DEX: 17
CON: 15
INT: 14
WIS: 14
CHA: 15

Playing with him was quite a challenge and I still never completed all of Durlag's Tower, which is one of the essential reasons I'm playing through again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

This time, I've gone for a True Neutral Druid who I'm hoping to be able to go through some of the evil npc quests with. (Edwin, Montaron and Xzar)
Party selection and refinement in this game is so much fun! I was quite pleased with the roundedness of these stats, but it took some rerolling. Although he still doesn't match some of the semi-deities I've seen here.

Name: Vigamortis
Class: Druid

STR: 14
DEX: 14
CON: 14
INT: 12
WIS: 18
CHA: 18

[ 11-27-2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: CerebroDragon ]
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote