View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 09:28 PM   #36
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Suddenly a funky symbol that looks very much like the symbol used by a tribe known as "hippies' in a mystical land called "Earth" appears in the bar. Hayashi appears, still clutching a tankard from the previous bar. He has no idea how he got here, except that maybe the girdle of bar teleporting has kicked in when the previous one was closed.

He smiles, trying to catch Melusine's eyes, but she is quite offended at someone trying to gouge her eyes out. He then shrugs, and quaffs the ale (the words "*quaffs an ale*" appears over his head), gives a loud belch that rivals even Jan's turnip reflex, and heads out the door.

"Excuse me folks," he says' "I'll be gone a few days on some much needed R&R. All this questing is pretty hard, and I need a few days' break".

Clutching his air ticket, he steps out and tries to hail a cab. When none appears, he slaps his forehead and says to himself, "This is Faerun, NOT Earth, dumbo!" and walks down the street and out of sight.

OOC: Guys and gals, what can I say! I'm on a short vacation of a few days, and I just want to say what a great forum this is. Keep a beer chilled for me!

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc

[This message has been edited by Hayashi (edited 05-30-2001).]