View Single Post
Old 12-11-2001, 06:15 PM   #14
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Hello, everyone! Sorry to hear about your bellyache Mel. I hope it is replaced by a wonderful day.

Right now I am looking out my window, 26 stories up, over the city of Minneapolis as the sun is about to set on a beautiful afternoon. It’s 46 degrees here, which is unheard of this time of year.

We get the loveliest sunsets in Nottingham at this time of year. If it's clear you can see the outline of the leafless trees against a sky with all the colors of the rainbow, yellowm right through to deep blue. I always end up stopping and staring on my way home, but it's a shame it gets dark so early.

It sounds like people are generally having a bit of a rough time at the moment, and I'm no exception. Lets hope it all gets better soon so we can all have a bit of Christmas cheer.

Could I have a nice big juicy slice of Dundee cake please, to go with the cup of tea I have sitting here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] - licking lips
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?