View Single Post
Old 05-04-2001, 07:55 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Some of you have noted that I am not my usual "cheerful" self on the board of late. This is not a 'cheerful' post either, and I'm sorry for that.

Aside from the usual stresses of life, I am profoundly sad that we will soon lose Charlie as a forum participant. If that sounds like an overreaction, well, it's not. It also means that I will most likely lose touch with him. Oh..I must hurry, this is really painful...

Charlie has become very special to me. His friendship has affected my life in a very positive way. He has touched my heart in so many ways, I will not begin to count them. And not just my heart. But my soul. And therein lies the reason for the pain just now. Being 'cheerful' just isn't easy for me now. I wish it were.

I am sure it will get easier in time and I will post a happy smiley again...just not now.

Seeing so much strife on the board has made it another source of sorrow for me at the moment, and I'm having trouble reading/replying. And so I apologize to you, who know that I'm not usually like this. At any rate...if I am not as quick witted as usual...if I do not reply to a post...you know some of why. I may not even be reading so don't be offended.

Happy, Cheerful, Fun Cloudbringer is not home. This is the empty shell- the golem if you will, that she has left to answer the door. If you can make that golem smile, you have a true gift, indeed. Don't forget to wipe your shoes on the mat...the golem is a lousy housekeeper.

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever