View Single Post
Old 06-23-2001, 08:15 PM   #1
Waluin

Something tells me I hopped into this one a little soon, although I dont know how since my team is pretty beef.

I didnt bother to write down names, I dont usually think about it, so excusem my horrendous misspellings/forgetfulness.

My team is composed of me (lvl 11 blade), an level 10 Misc, followed by V-something (the gent needed to get into the sphere), the formerly flying elf cleric/mage, the bounty hunter fellow, and the half-elf woman. The rest range from level 9 to level 11, respectfully.

My problem: Just met the Solamnic Knights (*BIG* dragonlance fan, so I immediately was pleased with the brief crossover) and offed the fish-men in the north room rather handily. I was sweeping over the halfling opposition when I tried to cross the second bridge area in their camp.

This halfling mage is TOUGH. I cant do anything to him, and he disables us rather handily. I cant even distract him from doing spells in time, everything I throw at him doenst seem to do the trick before we all get aced by a spell or frozen in place.

Suggestions? Thanks!