Thread: The President
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 03:25 PM   #46
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I'll lump it thank you. You all can force me to keep my opinions to myself but you can't make me (censored to show respect for your feelings)

Don't forget, sir that just because we are all going through a crisis right now that we have to stand behind a man censored to show respect for your feelings

We who have differing opinions of yours regarding President Bush have just as much right to respect as you.

Moni, I'm not asking you to respect my feelings. I dont give a damn what you think of my feelings. I *DO* give a damn about the fact that my(and *YOUR*) country has been attacked by scum sucking terrorists. And I'm equally concerned that people seem hell bent on disparaging our leader in this time of national emergency. You dont have to like President Bush. But you *DO* have to respect the fact that he is President. He is our national leader and our Commander In Chief. He is the man now responsible for our safety and well being in the time ahead. Dont like him...fine, I dont care. But have some respect and dont disparage him. Now is *NOT* the time!