View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 05:39 AM   #143
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

On a side note that is actually Neverending Nights related… Tomorrow we begin recording audio for the entire season. Unfortunately some were unable to make it (yeah for Winter getting them sick apparently!) So we’re going to have a make up day (but we’re not telling anyone to make sure no one else says they can’t make it!)

So coming down for tomorrow’s readings… Myself, Aim, Adam, Amanda (who may have a surprise role), Paul, Poppy, her daughter Hannah, and Jeremy.

So that would leave us only needing a few additional voices. And the first three or four episodes are strictly me, Adam and Jeremy voicing, anyway. So the first three episodes should come out with no delay. (Like I said, I think the first episode of the new season will be early Jan, just because the holidays have us all getting together, shopping, and just running around in general)! But once we get rolling - it should be smooth sailing!

It should be a very long, but fun day tomorrow! With 97 pages worth of script for Season Two, that’s a lot of reading! (It was funny that Adam and I both printed out copies at work so that folks could have them to look over in the living room while the others would be in the office recording their lines!)

Also Adam purchased a “spit guard” as I like to call it for the mic - so that will help with the pops and the other sounds (a special thanks to those of you who have sponsored us!).

We’re going to be camcording the recordings tomorrow - which should be fun! Unfortunately the computer that had my capture card, tanked. And I have been too lazy (and busy!) to rip that PC open and see if it works in the Dell XPS system I got.

So Neverending Nights is definitely gearing up and I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am!