Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Icehockey any day!

Plain and simple!
Wolfgir, did I ever tell you I was in Stockholm when the Winter Olympic, Gold-medal-winning Swedish Ice Hockey team returned to a victory parade?

Sverige rocks! It was a good time.

It was just after the Lillehammer games.
[/QUOTE] Great days!

Man, you should come and visit the best coast of Sweden some day!

And taste our sugary food, see the blonde women, wrestle a polar bear.. have a few expansice beers!

ANd of course, if you come during the right season, go watch the great hockey team VÄSTRA FRÖLUNDA!
[/QUOTE]oh, i forgot to tell that i was living with 2 swedish girls, frida and tove, that later gave her room to my (not me, that was her name) for over 4 months until december, when they returned to sweden. wonderful girls, with the most strange pronouncing names. anyways, one thing i was amazed is that its actually quite warm in the summmer in sweden!! tove had pictures of her in the coast and the place looked quite beautiful. [img]smile.gif[/img] another thing that made me quite envious is seeing their monthly checks from the swedish govt paying for their studies! they basically covered all their expenses here in madrid... yes, even partying. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

oh, and there are loads of swedish here in madrid (i once came home and there was a gathering of 6 swedish girls in the living room... i almost died of joy [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). and there is actually a place where they throw swedish parties. i went once, but sadly i was too drunk so i dont remember any rared swedish party habits. oh, and the reason for this post. im probably going over there in march to visit. [img]smile.gif[/img]