View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 08:36 PM   #7
Lily the Ranger

You guys are awesome! Valkyr - did I understand you got your horse thru the tunnels to Ish'nad????? HOW? My filly is parked outside of Valeia sulking with her head stuck in the wall and I would like to bring her with but can't get over the boardwalk. Did you swim her under? I am going to go try it as soon as I get out of the Snake Temple elevator hell. I refuse to generate characters simply to get their gold (doesn't feel like winning). BUT I WILL take Eldurin's suggestion for Scourge of the Sea . . . who am I to stop the fellow from throwing away his money?! I haven't done too much pickpocketing, kind of forgot about it . . . I can see now I WILL be playing this game again. The most amusing thing I have seen was after a few days of trying to figure out the coin operated cell doors and find the *&%%## fourth monkey, I achieved my goal. Tra-la I skip off to the library and engage the lift. Critters spewing poison and me without my a cure spell and miserably short on cure poison potions. I am trying to skuttle onto the lift and when what to my wondering eyes should conspire but an inquisitor and vipers. I jumped on to the lift but this fellow came too, and we went up, no down, no up, no down til his head was goo! Sorry, but for some reason it tickled me pink. Thanks for the ideas. And I can't wait to progress to turn to stone spells. Luck!