View Single Post
Old 11-16-2000, 05:36 PM   #2
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

That's a bug. You do need to go down that hole.

The toad place seems to be very bugged. Especially with bugs that prevent you from moving further into the toad place. After having reloaded saved games from just before the toad village a number of times I finally mabnaged to reach the shaman to hear one of his guards spout off with one of those
"Toad village is for toads. Toad village not for humans. Humans stay out of toad village." I almost burst out laughing.

There's also all these toads which are yelling at you to "Get out of way." While preventing you from getting on with the game.

Mind you, it's still a fun game, but there are frustrating parts to it. A non-bugged example is this area where you are constantly getting poisoned (I don't want to spoil it for anybody, so I won't give details). Unfortunately, when you reach it you probably won't have the neutralize poison spell yet, so you have to constantly leave the dungeon and spend lots of money to get the characters unpoisoned. Chances are, by the time you finish you will be able to cast neutralize poison.

That's not fun to me, just frustrating.