View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 10:11 PM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

ok, i was fighting kangaxx with my solo sorceror. i cast the protection from magic on him, and commenced to hit him with my staff of rynn. that wasnt working too well though (damn thaco), so i ran outta the room, and rested at the sea's bounty. time for a different approach. i ran in, horrid wilted his butt, then did the protection from magic again. this time on myself. he wasted ALL of his spells on me, and didnt do ANYTHING!!!! ha HA. well, after all of his spells ran out, i ran and rested again. now i walked up and beat him into submission. he changed forms, and i ran outta the room. i cast protection from undead, and right before it went off, kangaxx came in after me! anyway, since he couldnt do anything to me, i beat his head in with my staff, and he died. afterward, i went back into the room with his coffin, and lo-and-behold, there he was AGAIN!!!!! anyway, that freaked me out, but since i had the protection from undead on me, he did nothing but die. so i ended up with two, yes count them TWO, rings of GAXX!!!!! talk about a cool (and very lucky)bug!!! so i reloaded, did it again, and this time, it didnt happen. lucky i made a seperate save!! so now i have two rings of gaxx, staff of the magi, amulet of power, and robe of vecna, with my gauntlets of ac3. so i have a -8 ac as a sorceror now!!! damn, if he had more hp's and better thaco, he would be a tank. lol. should i drop one of the rings, and opt for the rop2? or should i count my blessings, and keep the extra ring that i EARNED?!!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century