View Single Post
Old 07-16-2001, 10:30 PM   #1
Rolla Z
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How many players roleplay their characters? I play as a neutral good ranger (no kits) and I make all the decisions based on how I believe he would act. Being a ranger I dual-wield axes and every now and then pick of enemies with my longbow. My decisions throughout the game have lead me to miss out on some quests and good items such as celestial fury as my ranger wouldn't barge into private residences. I also gave the vorpal sword back to the gyth... guys as it belongs to them. I have also gone without Crom Faeyr as the scroll component seemed to disappear somewhere while travelling through the underdark. Unless its a bug, I believe it must of happened when I gained another item while carrying around a full backpack of stuff. This probably lead to the scroll being dropped on the ground. When looking at items on the ground I would have seen a simple scroll and left it behind thinking it worthless. So this foolish assumption means I have lost Faeyr. Do any others have roleplaying stories they would like to share?