View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:45 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: I Think Choc's Kidneys *might* be slowly failing.. maybe.. (Choc is 22 1/2)

Yeh! I know! The Vet says he is one of 3 he has known that is this old currently. But the only blind cat EVER at birth that is 22 1/2. Cool I guess..

He's back to 'normal' now.. these sezures happen usually every month, but this last month he didn't have one until a month and a week... then it wasn't the 'mild' one, it was full on thrashing around, and scared me, I really did think 'this was it', and just held onto him, getting tears on him.. He just walks a little shaky now.. that's all really.. can still jump up on the bed, and eats and drinks and goes to his cat box fine..

Just enjoying his life while we have it. Donna and I know the day will come--hell, it may not be for a year, or it could be a month. (hope not), but I can't worry daily or I'd go crazy.. So we're enjoying his life, giving him loads of love and stuff...

All you can do, really..

Thanks guys! I told him you all love him and stuff. He began to purr at that--I smiled at that. cool

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote