View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 05:20 PM   #186
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] **sputter** 25th level? gods, how many worms was that? Don't answer...I'm still waiting to get my mage high enough to do 5th level spells (cloudykill)... how many people do you have in your party? Just curious...

BK
LOL, BK, Hammer of Comminution is in Vrishika's Curiosity Shop, in the Southeast Section of the Clerk's Ward. I have six in my party: Ol' Bumpy, as Annah likes to call him, the Shadow Girl herself, Fall-from-Grace, Dak'Kon, Nordom, and Morty. 4,000,000 XP, for each PC comes to 24,000,000. That's 3,000 worms. I spent a lot of time down there, but I also went to the Modron Maze every once in a while for a change. As for the Gate to Ravel's Maze...
HUGE SPOILER, DON"T LOOK, FOR GOD'S SAKE
-
-
-
-
-
-
You have to go to the Attorney's Office in the Clerk's Ward after you retrieve the Dody Decadron and translate it.

[ 05-04-2002, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society