View Single Post
Old 03-20-2001, 09:14 AM   #11
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*A sparkleing and crackling of lighning and ozone fills the air and suddenly, a hole opens in the air, high above the lights, spitting out KDog to land on his arse with a solid *SLAM* on the massive oak center table. Shaking the stars away, KDog looks up and sees that the Silver Mage saw him and he gets a sheepish look on his face*
Well, I couldn't help it, man! You're so good at that, I just wanted to try and improve a bit. I think Dimension Door is still a bit out of my reach! Maybe I'll stick to my guitar for now!!
Yeah, I was having problems ladst night too, I think there's getting to be a LOT of traffic on the boards at night. Hey, look, someone carved something on the table! "Property of the Moon's Hope Gang"
Huh! Looks like we're getting noticed!! Like my new sig?

Nice entry I was so mad last night, dancing with the lovely Draconia and I was getting "Page connot be found", my blood was boiling

If you need lessons on the dimension door, I'll be happy to help, sort of a repayment for the wonderful music you supplied last evening.

So how is everyone at the inn this morning?? So sad to hear about our old Barkeep, We'll have to break in a new one. Hope he can handle the roughness of our crowd

Love the new Sig!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"