View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 06:26 PM   #10
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

A lot of these answers will mimic SSJ4's

if everyone is so smart here, why dont I see any mutibillionaire here? why is everyone getting up so early to go to work and work his ass-off for a pay check?
Do you think that every smart person is a billionaire, or doesn't get up early to go to work? Actually most 'smart' people, and yes I include myself, get up earlier than others to go to work!

if everyone is so smart here, why I sometimes see you get into a life full of crap and mess? B/C like SSJ4 said, just b/c you are smart does not mean bad things don't happen to you! Look at Stephen Hawking, probably one of the foremost astrophysists of our time and he is confined to a wheelchair and cannot speak...'smart' does not mean 'easy life'

if everyone is so smart here, why are you working from Janurary to May just to pay taxes? Last time I checked 'smart' people had to pay taxes too! It is actually the 'dumb' people that don't b/c they don't have the brains to get a job!

if everyone is so smart here, why are you so physically weak? I mean, a intelligent guy sure knows how to descipline his mind, and force himself to work-out Maybe we are too busy becoming billionaires

if everyone is so smart here, why cannot you answer the question that you are so very screwed up and you cannot help yourself but to hide somewhere, and thinking yourself smarter than everyone else? Some of the most brilliant minds to ever live have also been some of the most screwed up minds to ever live. Again do not assume 'smart' means 'easy life'.

your intelligence does not make up your health, your personal strength, your social ability, your intellectual skills, and it certainly wont make you look good. so stop braging and start improving yourself Well your intelligence actually does make up you intellectual skills

intelligent DON'T make up everything!!

whoever is offended most by this post, know that you are the one that I am talking about here

I know where you are coming from on this. The 'stats' thread on the user created forum. I agree with you that most people are over estimating their intelligence. I mean come on Einstein would probably be a 19, so to give yourself an 18 is a bit much! On the otherhand, I think you need to take a closer look at your own intelligence 250! I don't mean to be mean, but the above post was a little 'unitelligent'

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!