Thread: Forum Newb
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 09:55 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

First off, you need to finish Planescape Torment! Oh man, you really do, it is an excellent, and unique game, nothing compares to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The ending movie literally made me cry, and no other game has done that.

I love the Baldurs series, been there done that, but actually am still in a multigame of TOB at the moment, but we are at the end battle now, so will soon kick it.

IceWind Dale is a good game too, but I thought the second one was too difficult and lacking an interesting "story". So I just zapped it of my PC, blah.

NeverWinter Nights is cool, finished it in single player game, still need to download all the add-ons so I can play some mods.

Sacred I still love, despite its errors, I haven't played it in a few months, but will never delete it from my PC until I finish it, I love the graphics so much, it is to me a "fun" game (a more colorful DiabloII type).

Also played Dungeon Seige in Single Player almost to the end, there now is an add-on, and also the 2nd one should be coming out soon. So I am wanting to entice my multiplaying partners to make Dungeon Seige our next adventure together, as it is a large party and a fun game, with some pretty decent graphics as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

OK that's it I think LOL. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps