View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 03:34 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Okay, in somewhat random order:

The idols are all throughout the temple. If you missed the monkey carrying one, he's still around -- check near the rooms where you put in the serpent coins. I've found he likes to hide there. And once he's dead, wherever that is, you'll get the idol he's carrying.

For the vault thing, I'm assuming you mean the rooms where you put in the serpent coins. You can check the best tips thread for the answers, or try a few combinations yourself. Basically, flip down the correct levers, insert a coin, and a door will open. If you've run out of coins, just wander around the temple. Random encounters with priests will get you a few more, although it may take a while.

For Windows XP, you need the virtualdub thing. Check the HelpDesk thread for details on how to make it work. It's a free download (from wherever it's at). If you get stuck with that, post us back and we'll try to help. Many have installed it before you, and I feel confident that you will also succeed.

For the snake figurine, you need to either go get it (near the entrance, under the water) or if you get stuck there, check the answers to the questions in the best tips thread. It's still there, even if you've passed it by.

As for being down to two characters, you could simply exit the temple and return to Valeia for healing. Except... the virtualdub issue will probably prevent that from working too. Guess you'll have to install it.

One suggestion: when you exit the temple, exit through the front door. Once you've done so, you can go back in the front door. Without it, you have to go through the back. And BTW, the lever for the front door is not exactly where you'd expect to find it, but close.

And you can revert in any town screen, so you don't have to go back. You'll be back once you've done it, though.

I think I covered everything. If you still have questions, post again.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote