View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 07:38 PM   #24
jabidas
Silver Dragon

A small cloud of smoke blows outward in a corner of the tavern and jabidas is sitting on the arm of a wooden chair, he glances around in suprise and wonders where all the undead have gone, isnt this the negative material plane anymore or perhaps it was all a dream as are all such cliches when you need an entrance but then thats a nightmare for another day.

The Sorcerer jumps up and lands both feet planted firmly on the edge of the chair and hops sideways onto the table as the chair topples to the ground and announces in a singsong voice, I have become a giant-monkey-lich or perhaps I am merely a Sorcerer who thinks he is one who knows? perhaps that other posssible me who is bored somewhere typing nonsensical garbage for amusment, but then thats highly unlikely.

Jabidas looks closely at a man and his wands and pauses, what a strange looking undead, he isnt even decomposing yet, weird. Anyway its going to be another fight soon isnt it, oh good I brought my bananna. He looks out the window while peeling the said bannana and mutters gloomily thats changing rooms for you bloddy long haired weirdo alway recking the place, ah well it will make a good battleground being all black and red, it'll hide the blood anyway.

------------------