View Single Post
Old 10-22-2000, 04:16 PM   #3
Wallace

This is what I did personally...

After going through some of the game with my Paladin from BG1, I switched over to a fighter and did a multiplayer-single game so I can use some original characters...

In my personal party, I have 4 made up guys and 2 NPCs from the game... My made up guys include:

Lawernce Wallace: Fighter(5 prof. in Flail, 3 in sword and shield combo)

Kivan: Ranger-Archer(I loved this guy from BG1, needed a great archer, so figured why not... The Archer kit is totally killer.)

Kristine: Mage(I cant STAND having a neutral/good party... and the only good mage in the game is Edwin! Needed my own here...)

Alexander Kage: Theif(I never really liked Yoshimo... And Nalia was a HORRIBLE theif since she dueled to mage at level 4...)

Now... To your part

For my 2 NPCs, I switch around... I started with Minsc and Jaheria... and dropped Jaheria first chance I got and picked up Viconia(needed a good cleric... gave her a mace that got her strength to 18, so now she can wear good armour... Shes great). Before that though I picked up Nalia and did her quest(and took over the Stronghold). Then I dropped her for Viconia. After Umar and Windspear hills, I dropped Minsc(for the time being, I plan on getting him back) for Keldorn Firecam(give him the Holy Avenger and watch him go!) His Dexterity was low... but after throwing Gauntlets Of Dexterity on him and boom! I cleared out the Sightless Eye with him...

Aerie is kinda weak, didnt keep her past the Tent...

Never played Anomen...

Korgan is too... evil But if your evil aligned, Hes great.

Yoshi is your best theif choice unless you create one.

Minsc is good... But his low INT always gets him in trouble with Charm spells.

Anyways... hoped that helped a bit.