Thread: Guns.
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2002, 04:58 PM   #243
MagiK

[quote]Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
Quote:
Wasn't McVie (the Oklahoma Bomber) part of the far right?
You are attempting to lump dissimilar groups together. Mcvie and his ilk are not Neo-Nazi's nor are they associated with what is commonly called the Right wing when refering to politics. Mcvei and his ilk are radical nutcase groups (a term of my own devising), like the skin heads, the militia and the conspiracy theorists and all you do by publicly associating him with Right wing political followers is get people pissed off and detract from the substance of the debate.

As for which groups McVei actually belonged to, that was never really made clear in the media, they associated him with a small group of his friends who had no clear manifesto or creed. There were at times suspicions linking him to some funding groups in the middle east...who or what he REALLY was will probably never be known.

All in all I would say that I am still not 100% sure he actually did the bombing (at least not the planning and funding), but I don't want to go into my motives on that...too deep a discussion. I still think he was a scum bag and the world is not poorer without him.

[img]smile.gif[/img] hope that was clear enough [img]smile.gif[/img]