View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 10:58 PM   #42
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Real:
Look pay attention okay!
1)Animo acids combined to form single cell life in the seas.
2)Life became more complex
3)We know this because we discovered sea life on land were sea once existed,
4)This evidence was buried under tons of earth.
5)Above this evidence in the earth was land based life
6)For this sea life to exist in the oldest layers of earth and again on moutian tops, it is blinding overious that such life existed before land based life.
7)And as we see that simple singled cells life is at the lowest level of that earth we know that it was the first form of life.

[This message has been edited by Sir Real (edited 11-01-2001).]
you just gave me several speculations, with no evidence. How do you know that some amino acids were floating around in the seas and then combined to form single celled life? Simply put, no one does know that, they speculate that that may be the case. You appear to have taken this speculation to heart.

I propose that once the sea covered a larger area than it now does. It left some dead sea animals on the sea floor. sedimentation took place as it does in any body of water, and buried this life. When the sea drained off, land animals took up residence on the sedimentation, and continued adding to it. The only thing obvious from this is that in that certain spot the sea was present, and then the sea retreated. And this says absolutely nothing about the sea life turning into land based life, so it really doesn't give any relevance to your argument in any case.

Know one knows if single celled life was the first type or not. there is no proof of that at all. It could have begun simultaneously with other forms of life. We just don't know. It's another speculation.

As far as my contradicting myself, no I did not. Perhaps I didn't explain things clearly enough for you to understand what I meant, and so in a later post I explained it further for you.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon