View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 10:10 PM   #25
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

All Kidding aside
I have just today spent 25 years with my wife. 25 years ago today I met my wife and have been through heaven and hell with her and I'll tell you this if you want your life with you husband to last anywhere near this long then there are a few things you need to understand #1 men and I mean all men believe one main thing and that is : If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. We don't understand women when we are in our 20's and 30's, and it seams that all women want men to do during these years is listen to them trying to make men understand them and how they (women) feel. But young men don't want or like to talk about feelings because we look at it like this. We told you we love you we married you and gave you the home and family that you wanted ever since you were a little girl, and now all the women we married can do it complain and gripe that we don't listen to them we don't understand them we don't love them so we all must be out doing it with other women because all we ever do is look at other women and buy nudy mags and look at all the pictures when we have them to look at.
well I'm sorry but even when we see a really beautiful naked woman in a magizine we still turn the page to see the next one. All through history men have been turning those pages looking to see the next women.
Now for the big suprise that naked woman your husband is looking has nothing to do with you in any way shape or form we look at unclad women because they are pleasing to the eye they are the unreachable dream.
Men that marry super models look at those same pictures, men that marry femail sexie movie stars look at those pictures.
Men always have and they always will look at those pictures because if we didn't have those pictures then we would spend that time at strip clubs just so we could see that thing that is just out of our reach.
Now this is something you have to understand, the women that nag and complain about, how their man does't care about them or their feelings, are the women that DRIVE their men away from them into the arms of those women at the strip clubs. If your man didn't care about you and your feelings He wouldn't be sitting in his own home, with her in the house with him and look at those nudy mags or look at the pictures on the internet. He would be at the strip club every night with his friends stuffing dollar bill in some undressed strippers garder belt.
I don't know what your husband does for a living but when he gets home most men are exausted mentally or physically and they need their own space, now that doesn't mean every minuite of every night but, if you complain about every little thing that is bothering you to him you will drive a wedge between the two of you that can in some cases never be removed. Its not that we don't care about your problems it's that the time has to be right for us to under stand that it's not always us that you want to gripe about. We are very quick to put up walls because Men just don't want to hear women wine and complain about things especally if that complaint is about us.

My wife and I made a little deal 20 years ago and that was that She and I could look at anything we want as much as we want we just can't touch.
it was a very good deal because she talks about the cute guys at work and what they say and I look at naked women in fact for the past 18 years she gets me playboy subscriptions every year on my birthday and the only woman I touch is her. [img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img]