Thread: Grow up...
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Down Re: Grow up...

Quote:
You're not as funny as you think.
No, I am not as funny as YOU think, is all.

Quote:
And I don't think I have a tendancy like you do to declare myself a winner of a disagreement on the internets.
I never said you did...But I've seen you use WIN or PWN in a sentence before. I've seen you post sole pictures from the internet as your only response to a topic, captioned with FAIL or WIN, as people are attempting to have a normal discussion with you. Which, don't get me wrong, is all gravy. I actually find them funny personally and have even laughed at many of them in the threads you post. But, it is when you attempt to paint yourself as above all that, there's an issue. Clearly, you're not. While we agree on many things politically, I think your self awareness could use some work here.

Like I've said before, I think your problem is that this simply does not conform to your own standards of debate or banter and, (for some reason which is beyond me) you returned from some another forum and decided you wanted to put a stop to it. I could start crying about your posts all day if I had the time or the inclination, but I don't care enough to bother. I don't get why you do. It almost translates into "You can be insulting or mean, but only if you do it the same way I do". You honestly don't see this?

Quote:
I try to come here to share interesting bits of info and debate a bit, not pick fights. If I ever had a taste for fighting on the internet, I am certainly over it. But that doesn't mean I don't want to discuss politics.
You coulda fooled me. Your first post in this very thread says differently...if you were here to discuss politics you wouldn't give this thread a second look, nevermind post in it.

While I am glad you feel you have excorcised your personal demons enough to claim that you are over "fighting on the internet", it doesn't mean anything to the rest of us. Nor should it, as these are your issues. That said, I do notice you are not as aggressive as you once were but I certainly don't think you're out of the woods yet.

If you truly want political discussion go to an actual political forum. Here, I have noticed you usually end up insulting Felix or John D in the end anyways.

*Shrug*

Last edited by SpiritWarrior; 11-09-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: typo
SpiritWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote