View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 11:32 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

A black raven flies into the Temple, and lands on Avatar's shoulder. He identifies the raven as Kaz's familiar. The bird is carrying a note. Upon opening the note, Avatar realizes this is a letter from Larry, his Executive Secretary. It reads:

Greetings Avatar! May the blessings of Aerie be bestowed upon you as you are guided by Her this day. I have somewhat of a report to deliever to you, concerning our affairs, meaning myself and Kaz. We are fine, and Kaz has saved my life this day. A poisoned arrow had entered my arm during combat with some street scum, and Kaz was the only one left standing after the array. She quickly healed me and our traveling partner, Mistral with some of the money she had collected from Fast offerings from Aerie's faithful. I shall repay the chuch 10 times that amount upon our return from our advanture.

I am writing you today to speak of a danger that is in the making. A man named Caine seems to be causing much strife and rousing up the enemies of our High Goddess against us. They do not like to see a temple so close to their private dwellings, and are looking to tear it down. I propose that Caine is a more threat to our peace than the KFA ever was. This man is vile and tends to destroy any faith that we may have in our beloved Lady. Please ensure the brethren that we are fine where we are, and are well equipped to handle any danger that befalls us. Yet our concern is turned towards you, and the temple itself. May Aerie bless us that we may overcome this new rebellion.

Larry and Kaz,

The bird waits patiently, as if waiting for a reply...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-16-2001).]