View Single Post
Old 10-12-2002, 12:16 AM   #34
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

I have been told that I tend to speak in tantalizingly clear segments of speech that can be put together to make absolutely no sense whatsoever *whew*, but no sleepwalking. my little sister the major has been known to have complete, coherent conversations with people whe knows, but are not there. you can even talk to her when she is doing it! no sleepwalking, though.

but, just a few weeks ago, Amanda got up and out of bed in her jams, opened up the door, and started up the stairs. I was unable to 'steer' her back into bed, and she got near hysterical when I kept her from actually going outside by picking her up and carrying her back to bed. When her head hit the pillow again, she was out like a light, only to come out 5 min later, looking like a normal 10 yr old asking for a glass of milk.

since the door outside stays locked unless you unlock it b4 you go out, if I had been asleep, or even in another room, she might have gone out and then locked herself out, to boot. Never seen her do anything like it, and when I told her mom about it, she had neither.

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm