View Single Post
Old 11-10-2001, 12:34 PM   #1
DaFirm19_Inch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just a little experience of my wit the drizzt's items the first time i played SOA: During the part of the game where u have to help find the stupid lanten for the elven pplz,...I gave up after looking for the lantern for ages so i cheated abit to speed up my findings,...dunno what happened after i used the cheat (the one inbuilted in the game) it kinda stuffed up the game alittle,..
my main character started walking backwards,..well he faces another way when everyone is walking forward ?!?
anywayz,..after sending the drizzt into Bohdi's main room by himself first and closing the door behind him, [img]smile.gif[/img] i retrived his items & killed Bodhi. But just as i came out of Bhodi's cavern the minister guy appeared(or woteva the hell u call him),... but he just ignored me (which i later found out that he was meant to take the drizzt's items from u) anywayz, I used drizzt's items throughout the game, every other time after that he just appeared in everyplace i went to, did nothing but just stand there (well, ofcourse, my party members tended to hack him up abit every now & then, but yeh,..as u know he does'nt die even wit ctrl+Y)..

anyone b able to tell me why i was able to keep Drizzt's items? coz i thought b4 that u were able to keep them, since in BG:TOS u were allowed to keep them....