View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 01:29 PM   #7
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
For Twisted Rune, consider a scroll of Protection from Undead and Spell Immunity( Evocation), both will help a lot. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Congratulation on beating Kangaxx and Firkragg, especially Kangaxx, since many people find it nasty to fight him, even with a party. Question though, why did you not use Skeleton Warriors against Kangaxx the Lich? Their 95% Magic Resistance would have given him a nasty headache( once he runs out of Death Spell).

You need a +4 weapon to hit him right? Or are meaning for a distraction? If you meant a distraction, I didn't want to waste the higher level summons in case I needed access to breach. (I didn't think he would drop so quickly.)

As for the Twisted Rune. Too late. I couldn't resist last night. It took four tries, but they're decomposing right about now. I kinda felt all powerful and stayed up till three to beat them. I am now the proud new owner of the super-cheese staff.
(And I thought I was tough before.)

I'm going to try messing around with the website maker so I can post some pictures.