View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 11:56 PM   #30
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Aw, you know the way to a girl's heart Milamber... <3 ^_^*
IC- Skye smiled in Milamber's direction, who was busy with the, er, remains of some supposedly still alive person. As she twirled the rose, her thoughts drifted back, to before her appearance at this tavern. Friends and family, come and gone, some here and there... adventures, troubles... one person stood out in her thoughts the most clearly. An elven boy, with tussled black hair, who looked unnaturally skinny, but amazingly lithe and agile,... she remembered especially his eyes. Those liquid green eyes, of that beautiful, rare shade of jade. They were always full of mischief (sp?) and hidden jokes, usually played on me... at this thought Skye frowned. Shade could be a real jerk sometimes. But, he did always do something to make her forgive him... she shook her head, trying to forget her old memories. 'They are from the past, and that's where they'll stay,' Skye thought fiercely to herself. 'I look towards the future, never back.' With that thought, she wandered out onto the desolate surroundings outside the tavern, with drink in tow, and rose still being twirled absentmindedly. As her eyes drifted over the horizon, they settled on a particular body in the midst of the other dead and dust around it. Amazingly, it looked still to be in one piece, though in rough shape. She wandered towards it, and drew back with a gasp when she was at a closer distance. 'No, i-it couldn't be...' Skye went up to the body, and examined it more closely. The male elf had a scar above its left eye, and had beautifully tanned skin. He seemed to be around the age of... 21, Skye guessed, and was very slender, but also nicely muscular. There was only one way to be sure... she lifted up the eyelids of the unconcious elf, and gaped at the jade colored irises, staring up at her, unseeing.
*~moments later~* (yes im almost done people, hold yer pants on...)
Skye rushed into the Bar as fast as she could, lugging a body behind her. "Who cares about that charred person, we don't know him. I know this guy, help him first!" Skye screams, as she placed the unconious body on an unused table. People rush to obey, as they get freaked out by Skye's unnatural angry behavior.
OOC- ok, i think im done... *rushes off to put hands in buckets of ice* owie! too much typing!!!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!