View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 10:32 AM   #297
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Sorry to have to disagree with you Nano, but psionic powers CAN be used to make illusions, but in a different way than magic, a psionic can make someone believe that they are seeing something, believe me, I know my psionics, of course, it could be that they have been changed a LOT in the 3rd ed rules which you are apparently using.)

After Razzen returned and told Tiax and Neb what he had seen, they decided that he should go to the arena alone since he was the only one of them who was able to sneak through a Drow city unnoticed, he was further aided by a Ring of Invisibility given to him by Neb, after putting on the ring, Razzen left their hiding place, moving as quickly as possible.

Razzeb snuck along, avoiding the Drow as best he could, it was easy, since they weren't looking for him, by following a few Drow nobles and their bodyguards, he found his way to the arena, he moved silently along the walls of the arena, searching for a way in, when he got to the back of the arena building, he noticed a small flaw in the wall, a piece of masonry sticking out of the wall, Razzen decided that the Drow were unlikely to leave flaws in their buildings and after examining it a bit, he discovered that it was a lever, he drew his two-handed sword and walked a bit away and then used it to pull the lever from a distance, when the lever was pulled, a part of the wall slid away, a very small part, you would have to be a very slim drow to slip through there(Or a psionic using the psionic power which turns him/her into a shadow, which is a very thin thing indeed), luckily, Razzen was so thin as to be almost gaunt, but still, it was a tight fit, after pressing himself through the hole in the wall(Which closed behind him, leaving him no way out) he looked around, he was at the end of a short passage with empty cells on either side, a short way ahead, the passage turned sharply to the left, Razzen peeked cautiously around the corner, quite a long way ahead, he saw what looked to be a Drow and two elves and a human which he presumed were Encard, Rhazor and Skydrac.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 08-31-2001).]