View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 04:35 PM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i seriously have no idea why they would do this. the teachers at school tried to explain it, but they have no idea how the mind of a fanatical group in the Middle East works. they also have no idea of psychological tactics. they are obviously trying to scare us, but their motivation of something this BIG is something i cant fathom... why smash into the middle of a metropolitan area, killing thousands of innocent people, then crash into the Pentagon? well, the Pentagon was obvious; trying to cause some kind of disarray within our armed forces. but the crash into the financial center of the world and killing at the very least fifty thousand people is something i cant explain, and probably never will. i have no idea how the mind of a Middle East radical works either. i dont think that Bush would have caused it, because it would have been found out that he did, he would probably be impeached and all that stuff. plus, i think that even he has more sense than to allow a terrorist attack within his own country.

but what makes me angriest is the attitude of the other kids at school (well, most of them). they seem to think this is cool, and that they would like to go to war, and ive even overheard some of them saying that they WOULD, without a doubt, go to war if they could! they seem to think that the death of thousands of people, which may soon escalate to millions, is something enjoyable. and also, the idea of fighting in a war intrigues them. it makes me sick to see them so eager to throw away their lives without fully understanding anything about this attack. im not saying i wouldnt like to defend my country, id defend it to my last breath, but i also understand that there are consequences to doing things like that, and i would likely get killed. i only wish that most of the others shared that view of the world instead of thinking that war is cool and a thing to be enjoyed.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!