View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 07:45 AM   #1
Valkyr

1. Ok, I have found that the Horse is really incredible way to travel. You can swim under water with it, climb hills, jump, run etc. Covers ground alot quicker than without the horse. I rode my horse from Valeia to the Oracles of Ishad Na (sp?). Then I attacked them. They didn't do anything, quite a disappointment. They didn't even attack back, and I couldnt even injure them. (needless to say I saved the game before attempting such a thing).

2. Climbing. Its amazing how many things you can climb up in this game and how the developers allowed for it. Yesterday I climbed up onto the top of the serpent temple. Can you believe that. I walked around up there and then jumped off onto the tops of the "trees" (more like cement with trees painted on, but thats another story). I walked around up there for a while (but you have to hold down the jump key and keep pressing the right mouse button to move).
Then I jumped down behind the temple and couldn't get out. Bad idea. Thank goodness I had saved before I did that. It would have been cool to include an entrance on the top of the temple though. Theres also what looks like a wooden door on the back of the temple but there is no way to open it. Maybe the designer forgot to put the wall textures there, I am not sure....

Anyway, has anyone else done anything similar?