View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Default Re: Get Ready!! Baldur's Gate II Enhanced is Near!

Spoiler --------------Scroll Code
<
<
<
<
<
<
Have you and your Team been hit by a "Level Drain" Spell and your Priest only has 1 or two spells in their book ready for use.
After looking through all my Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 note books I finally found a scroll that every character can use to reverse the level drain and restore everyone back to normal.
If you have your console primed for Item Codes in game you can use the following cheat code to get a few scroll for each character to carry.

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("RESTORE",12)

This should be enough Restoration scrolls for each character to carry a couple in their inventory to restore their own level drain and one other.
The one thing I really hate when your level gets drained and you are a Mage, Wizard or Priest is it strips your high level spells from your memory.
Which means if your a Priest is level 5 you loose all your Restore spells and Restore is a level 4 spell and also there is a Greater Restore spell for a level 7 Priest Spell.
I haven't found any Restore spell that a Wizard or Mage can learn at any level. That means the only way they can use Restore is with this Scroll.
I hope this helps somebody.
TCB

Last edited by TheCrimsomBlade; 06-12-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: left out two words
TheCrimsomBlade is offline   Reply With Quote