View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 08:44 AM   #7
philip
Galvatron

Nothing.

Everything is vague or relative and from most things I don't think you'll ever find out how they really work or what they are. And before I'm going to believe in something higher power I'll first have to know the complete idea of it before submitting myself to something unknown. edit: maybe this was a bit too religious? Maybe I should say I neither believe in nor think god(s) are complete nonsense (no discussion! Cloudy was this ok with what you meant with your warning? If so please delete this and don't lock the topic

I don't believe in anything human as we always get things screwed up. But believing in the complete failure of human race would too much as there are still some things that seem ok (to my limited "knowledge") like love and friendship. But even those don't seem the right thing cause as soon as groups of people are going to do something chances are high it gets out of hand. I can't believe in balance, though I think it's important. But who knows what's right or wrong or if that's just something humans came up with cause they need something to believe in. So neither could I believe in values. Believing in doubt since it's the only thing that's sure is both not so original and I don't think it's necesarry to believe in something that's proven.

For now I just form an opinion based on stuff used on this world (that's the only way I can describe it [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but I don't believe in it as in thinking it's the 'real' truth. I don't think anything can't be true but the problem is always that ideas or stories are written or interpreted by humans.

Hmm this post is a bit longer than I intended and of course when I post this I'll notice I forgot something or have to revise things a bit. But this is a great thread [img]smile.gif[/img] I think I'm sure I'll be back with more later

[ 09-15-2004, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: philip ]