View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 07:44 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Zebodog:
It would be interesting to see a BG2 module for NWN. I suppose it would be nearly impossible to create such a storyline and the world associated with it, but it would be awesome to see BG2 through the NWN engine!
Why would it be impossible? You have the tools to create everything, from Candlekeep to the Asylum, to Suldanessalar, *don't quote me on the spelling there!!!*. The only real problem I see is scope. It will be a large module, to say the least. I looked at this once, even got some FR maps to look at. The Sword coast is an extremely large place. It made me understand why they have development teams, for sure.
The rest of it would be no problem, I think you could even do the Bhaal innate abilities. But it's such a large module that it would be easy to get discouraged, if you didn't have help. Anyway, the point is, there would be nothing easy about it, but it can be done. I think it would be cool to take a lvl one char, start at Candlekeep, and go from there, all the way to the end, problem is, Z has been building Undermountain for 3 years...I somebody started now, they might have it ready to start playing in a month, but might be busy for 3 years or more getting all the elements together, and in play.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote