View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 09:55 PM   #20
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hi Davros, indecision? Could be the fact that it is FIVE MONTHS away I notice my wedding invitation's been rescinded

I was reading your cricket updates here last night and thinking, what? Seven wickets? Fleming's just got his century! Good old channel nine - they really know how to bring a sporting event to you, don't they [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Cause I stopped watching it because it was so boring, Fleming stodgying along in the nineties, and no wickets to speak of, when all the while it wasn't live! Go the Bulls! We'll win the ING Cup yet

Lleyton looked very tired and red at the end of his match; hopefully we can come through in the doubles today so Lleyton won't feel too much pressure tomorrow - though I think he can beat Grosjean more easily than Escude.

LOL yellow and green, ashamed to say I didn't pick that one up, just relieved we weren't accused of being the All Blacks anymore, I guess

Yay! I got my results today - two 6s and two 7s! Yay! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] My no 5s streak continues!

You had a golf tournament today didn't you? Or this weekend anyway. Hope you went/go great [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Avatar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] , nah, too lazy, I'm just a spectator (but a mad one apparantly [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

You're behind the times again dear - Pat and Leyton will be playing the doubles today - didn't you know .
Hmmm, 2 6's and 2 7's - a GPA of 6.5 - I'm sports flirting with a braniac - did you wait down at the Courier Mail offices last night and get the paper sold from the back of the truck (used to be a great social occasion in "my day" ). No 5's at all - is that suggesting there were some 4's once, or are you a minimum 6 performer.

Umm, actually got two emails from my mate in Britian this morning - he confirmed the wedding is on the 18th and asked me my plans. I said that I would be flying to Brisse the weekend before to hopefully take a young brunette (possibly blonde) arts student to the footy, spend a couple of days with the folks, and be back in Brissie by the Thursday before the wedding. Just fired that reply off this morning - I never hinted that I needed an extra invite, but I half expect him to reply with one - you never know your luck Aelia (and that should teach you to be careful what you ask for [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ).