View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 12:05 AM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

I will always suggest Creative as a brand, as in my experiance they make far superior MP3 players.

It depends on what you are after, if you are after a status symbol, the IPOD is the way to go, as thats all its really good for, granted, it plays music fine, but it doesnt compare in sound quality, battery life, controls, screen quality, software compatabilty (have to use iTunes, which isnt a bad program, but you dont have a choice)

If you just wanna play music, then its not a tough competition as you wont need a Creatice Vision or iPod Gen5 or something.

Accesories? A car power adapter is always nice, and the accesory that transmits your tunes via the radio kicks ass, other than that, you shouldnt really need anything else, unless you get an ipod, then I STRONGLY recommend you get multiple screen protectors and a case as they scratch instantly.

Software should come with the MP3 player.

Anyways, after owning multiple products from both Apple and Creative, I gott go with Creative, they are just so much better, unfortunately, they just didnt have the marketing skills to take over the market.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote