View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #13
Nerull
Lord Ao

Well, the Razzies did not update their site today, but I was watching Fox News and they announced some of the "winners":

Catwoman: so far I know it got Worst Picture and Halle Berry as Worst Actress (goes from winning an Oscar to a Razzie, go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Fahrenheit 9/11: won all 4 categories (George Bush worst actor, worst screen couple (Bush and either Rice or pet goat), Worst Supporting Actress, and Worst Supporting Actor); this just shows how liberal they are, as I agree with Albromor that they do not belong nominated (hardly like they got went to Michael Moore and said "let me be in your next movie...I really want a role").

However, I love the way Fox News spun the issue (if you believe that Fox, along with other networks, do not "spin" their news, then you need to get out more). They only stated that Fahrenheit 9/11 led the pack with 4 Razzies, so if you did not know the categories, you would think "wow, that must have been a bad film after all".
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote