View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 01:30 AM   #31
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockstar:
Harkoliar.

I see what you mean by that quote, but realise, an ordinary person could not do what the protagonists in these games can.

The main character is a Child of Bhaal. Part god and a far more powerful than average being. This power does vary drastically, but the protagonist defeats Sarevok and The Five in BG, and can do so solo, so is fitting for that powerful image if done this way.

Heros are heros because they are looked up upon with respect from their peers, may it be real life (us praising life guards and firemen) or in the D&D world (peasants saluting a powerful paladin).

And to avoid raising any controversy, don't compare Jesus Christ to fantacy AD&D. How many dead people have you resurrected rescently huh? lol
Its not my words, I just quoted a source with the good reliable copy and paste style. I have already placed the link and I just mentioned it has placed some valid arguments. I do admit bringing Jesus in the argument wasnt the best idea but I was hesitant to remove anything of his arguments because it my right to edit his words [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

I do agree that the (spoil) child of Bhaal should be a demi-god therefore the character statistics has to be unusually high. The current train of thought was about what are the stats for an average character be it peasant or just a guard.

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote