View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:17 PM   #6
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

I hate police so much!
So very much,

A class of people soley out there to go out of their way to make your life hell, they are the kind of people that picked on you in school, and now they have the right to oppress you.
If you go to them for help they don't want to know.
They aren't intrested in catching someone who stole something from you or robbed your home.
However they will pull you over for a random breath test because Provisional liscence holders need to be pulled over since we obviously have no idea how to drive and we need to be fined and lose 3/4 of the points on our licence for not having a "P" plate on the front of our car.
Or perhaps we need to be threatened with arrest if we are walking home during the night, obviously anyone out at night is comitting some crime, it's as if we have a curfue.
They have the right to swear at and abuse us as they see fit, and if we do anything against them... well what can you do against them?
They can hand out FALSE traffic tickets and we can't do anything unless we go to court, which invokes court fees.
They are allowed to threaten us to get information, lie to us, and even break the law by interviewing us while underage as they well know is a crime without parental concent.

I speak from first hand experience, if I were to include experiences from others this rant would be much more extensive.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, but i didn't do anything overly bad and even when I was perfectly good or seeking help they treated me (and everyone I know) like s**t.

/off rant

EDIT: yeah i guess my point was she's just an old lady they should leave here alone or help her cross rather than try to raise some funds.

[ 10-11-2005, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Intrepid ]
Intrepid is offline   Reply With Quote