Thread: tips please!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2001, 09:57 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

Just a thought 250, but maybe you aren't messing things up between the two of you. Maybe things between the two of you are just messed up. There is a difference.

I don't pretend to know all about your situation, but based on many of the things I've seen you post about this relationship, it seems a bit one sided. Sometimes in life we want what, we know in our hearts, we can't have.

Be honest with yourself and ask whether you are getting what you need from this relationship. If you aren't getting what you need, it's not much of a relationship. I hope I don't sound harsh (I don't mean to), but its something you should begin to focus on.

To thine own self, be true.

I am not. I just want her to heal. I hope my love can transform into something real in her life. something nice and loving. then I will just leave. in the mean while, I'll keep my eyes open and keep my hope up.

she is unable to give now, not to anyone, not to even herself. so I have to also take that into consideration. anyway, you dont sound harash [img]smile.gif[/img] thanks for the advice