Thread: PLEASE STOP!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2001, 11:50 PM   #46
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I do understand your point, now, Nachtrafe, and thanks for clarifying that. I've never formally studied debate, so I missed that completely. Of course, one would have to go at it from a psychological perspective.

It's not you, Nachtrafe, as it is a tone and a mood that has settled over IW...it's affecting everyone. I'm afraid it's far from over, either, from what I've seen here today. But lightening up and keeping a sense of humor is always a good point, even in debate.

Absolutely it is. Just remember to respect other's rights to be "right" as well. That's all!

LOL...working hard on that sense of humor lately.

I studied debate all through high school in Debate, and FFA. I kind of OD'd. And I love it! I forget sometimes that most people didn't. And I sometimes come out over the top. Like I said...I am trying.

OT: Your sig ROCKS! And the one you did for Cloudy is equally awesome!!! How do you get the color effect? What proggy do you use? I've been playing with sige myself, and I would love to be able to do that.

------------------
"In Memorium of those who are gone, and all those that bought our freedom with their hearts blood!"

"May the Colors of Liberty never run"